Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Signature Recipe...

Writing an article each day before midnight has me feeling like Cinderella, excitedly watching the clock all day, the whole while waiting for inspiration to hit. At other times I take to my keyboard like the dormouse in Alice in Wonderland,
drunk on confusion and rambling nonsensicalness, praying to fill a page. And yet even other times, I sense the distinguised psychoanalysts and philosophers of the past looming over my shoulder, whispering their criticisms in my ear.

That being said, the presence of the above three is what makes this an especially delicious dish; with its pinch of pressure, dash of silly, and dollop of prudence. And, most importantly, no meal is complete without its topping of truth and seasoning of love. Now that you have the secrets to my signature dish it's your turn to make yours. Bon appetit!