Monday, March 24, 2014

Who I Am...

One of the hardest things I've yet to admit is I am loved. For some reason that sentence scared the shit out of me writing it. I struggle with what part of me is lovable, especially when I know how easy it is to find the parts of me that are perhaps not so lovable. 

At times, people become a mirror in which I look to to find myself in, and if I know someone is struggling, I tend to think perhaps I should be too. This may sound silly and possibly insecure, but that's the way it goes when you look to others for your self worth. 

At this point in my journey I'm more concerned with pleasing myself, and I have enough experience to know when I focus on what I want everything else will line up. 

Lastly, I want to thank those of you who told/tell me you read my blog daily. There were days I wanted to give up, and if it weren't for the fact that you were out there reading this, I don't know if I'd be as sane as I am.

 So.... thank you! Thank you! Thank you!